Thursday 5 May 2011

Smashbox photo finish primer - update

Following on from my original post I wanted to give you this update on this product. After working with 20 models and creating 4 different looks with them, I was relying heavily on this primer doing its stuff.

Due to the number of models to makeup, I had to start prepping skin just after 2pm and the first catwalk show was at 8pm!!

At 7.45pm I gave a shout out for the first models to come for a touch up of their makeup, not sure what I was going to be faced with and to my absolute delight, a touch of lippie and a bit more blusher was all that was required, not a bit of shine in sight. Bearing in mind that this was a group of 18 yr old students, who were excited, running around etc - I was truly amazed.

The models were asking me what I had used as they too couldn't believe they weren't sporting some kind of shine.

This is one product I will not be going to any makeup job without. I LOVE IT xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment