Wednesday 28 September 2011

My First Ever Glossy Box




I have to admit I am a real girly girl and love all beauty products, especially those which come in nice packaging. So after hearing so much about Glossy Box, I just had to give it a go and so signed up to receive Septembers issue. The Glossy Box is priced at £10.00 plus £2.95 p & p.

I have to say I was so excited when it arrived a couple of days later, when I opened the outer postage packaging the box which I found inside was very net-a-porter in design and quality. This high quality packaging continued when I opened the box, with the nice tissue wrap etc - so far so good.




So what's inside:

A fab little card gives you more information about Glossy and details what all of the products are, the websites where you can purchase full size products and a discount code should you wish to make a purchase. Some of these voucher codes haven't got long to run as I didn't get my box until a couple of days ago - so a little longer on these dates would be good (please).

Down to the goodies inside, my box contained six products two of which were full sized. The HD palette I recieved has a retail price of £19.95, and the Neal Wolf Glow spray has a retail value of £11.95, so on a value for money basis - the Glossy Box certainly scores highly here.

I also received two 50g sachets (so generous size) of Dead Sea spa Magik Salt brushing, so I expect to get a good couple of treatments out of these. A fab mini pot of Moa green balm and a sample of Plum perfume by Mary Greenwell.




From reading what others received in their Glossy Boxes it seems that some of the products can vary throughout the month, so if you are signing up to get a particular product it may be worth trying to check that it is going to be included in your box - to avoid disappointment.

I haven't tried all of the produts yet but can say I am delighted with my Glossy Box and can't wait to see what is in my October box. The great thing about the subscription is that it can be cancelled at any time, so its worth giving it a go and if its not for you then simply stop your subscription.

Have you subscribed to Glossy Box? for further information visit www.GlossyBox.co.uk

Wendy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment