Monday 3 October 2011

Daniel Sandler Watercolour blush limited edition 'POP'




After trying my first ever Daniel Sandler watercolour blush in Cherub a couple of weeks ago (which I love). When Daniel announced a limited edition blush was to be launched I knew I just had to have it and with £5 from every purchase going to Macmillan Cancer Fund - it was an absolute must.

I eagerly anticipated it becoming available at Escentual.com and quickly got my order in. As always with Escentual.com, super quick delivery and I was not disappointed with this new shade. 'Pop' is a perfect autumn / winter shade being a perfect blend of pink and peach as with the Cherub shade, along with the fabulous colour it is the way the product gives a subtle luminosity to the skin to give a radiant glow.



I tried the product on myself first (being 41) and then my daughter who is 18 and it looked amazing on us both. It is a perfect shade to lift the skin as our summer sun kissed skin begins to fade. Once the blush is applied you can be confident that it is there all day and night - its staying power is incredible, so no need to take it out in your handbag to reapply.




I find it better to apply with a brush and there is a watercolour brush created just for this purpose, I have applied with a foundation brush and also the mac 130 short duo brush and both work really well.

At least one watercolour blush is a must in anyones makeup kit - the Goddess shade which I think is only available from QVC is next on my hit list, if you have tried it let me know what you think.

Wendy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment