Sunday 27 February 2011

My Dermalogica Top Five........

Whilst I have always been a product junkie, my true love for a product happened when I was first introduced to Dermalogica! I have used this range for about eight years on and off and have used them professionally for about five years.

As with all ranges you have your favourites and then the ones you don't like quite as much,for whatever reason. So I just thought I would share with you my current top five products.

5th This is Tri Active cleanser, this is a fantastic brightening cleanser, it is packed with active ingredients to really make your skin appear brighter - but isn't drying at all. Fab for the spring / summer when the tinted moisturiser replaces the foundation.

4th This will have to be Ultra calming cleanser, this can be used on any skin even the most ultra sensitive. It is a mixture of a gel and a cream,feels and smells divine. It is so gentle it can be used as a makeup remover as well - so a good one for saving a bit cash and time. It is so soothing and because it is so gentle it doesn't even have to be rinsed away it can simply be wiped with a cotton pad. Great after a night out for a quick cleanse.

3rd Age Reversal Eye Cream, this is the latest product from Dermalogica and I love it. It is packed with retinol A, peptides, UGL complex to refine eye area without irritation and lots and lots more. I have only been using a couple of weeks but do really love this. The eye area feels smooth and with no dryness.

2nd Daily microfoliant - whenever I have any dry patches my skin feels a little lack lustre,this is my go to product. Guaranteed to smooth and brighten my skin in 2minutes flat. It has a mixture of phytic acid, enzymes and brightening agents. It isn't drying at all and as the name suggests can be used daily on some skins. I personally can only use it 2 to 3 times maximum each week, but it is an absolute gem.

1st Multivitamin Recovery mask - this has been described as 'ambulance in a tube' as it just seems to fix your skin. It is packed with vitamins to feed your skin - perfect to nourish your skin at any time, but works wonders if you have been feeling unwell,very tired or even hungover. This is always at hand in my bathroom and I always take a tube away with me on my hols to fix my skin in extremes of weather - definitely my number one.

Are you a Dermalogica fan?

What's in your top 5

Wendy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment