Friday 25 February 2011

My introduction to Liz Earle........................

When Looking for some new products to review the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish kept coming up time and time again. I have a number of clients who use it and my twitter friend @bevstubbs is also a fan. So I ordered on line using the Liz Earle site.

My product arrived within a couple of days and I was delighted when I opened the box to find my pump action cleanser in a gorgeous little wash bag complete with 3 wash muslin wash cloths. I also had a lovely little extra of a 50ml Instant Boost Skin Tonic, great start.

I was a little surprised when I first went to use the cleanser as I thought for some reason it was going to be a balm type product, when it was rather like a thick cream and so silky therefore really easy to apply to your face. I massaged the product into dry skin for a minute or so and loved the aroma, it just makes you take a deep breath and inhale the aroma inducing relaxation. To my surprise all makeup - mascara and lippie included, was simply melted away and not just moved around the face like some products. Using the cleansing cloth rinsed in hot water I then polished the cleanser off in circular movements to reveal a perfectly smooth and hydrated face. I then rinsed the cloth in cold water and placed over my skin to close the pores after the cleanse.

I am a couple of weeks in now and I am still loving the Cleanse and Polish experience. I look forward to my cleanse morning and night. The mixture of cocoa butter, beeswax and other moisture binding ingredients clearly hydrate the skin and then the blend of rosmary, chamomile and eucalyptus soothe and tone the skin and create that fabulous aroma. I am a great fan of using a muslin cloth with a cleanser to give a gentle exfoliation each day.

I also gave the Instant Boost Skin Tonic a try at the same time and have to report that I was equally delighted with the results of this product. Again a fab aroma and it just felt cooling and hydrating with no stinging which is quite common in a large number of toners, this one is alcohol free. I followed the toner immediately with my serum to ensure all the goodness was locked in.

So all in all I would say that this is a great cleanser, great ingredients at a great price. Only £13.25 for the cleanser, little wash bag and 3 cleansing cloths. Definitely worth a try. You can buy this cleanser and tone and look at the rest of the range online at www.uklizearle.com

Let me know if you are a Liz Earle fan and have used any other products in the range.

Wendy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment