Tuesday 11 January 2011

Nubo Diamond peel & Reveal part two



I just thought i would give you an update on the Nubo Diamond Peel & Reveal review.  I have used this product for a second time now and have to say I like it even better the second time around!

My skin is definitely looking smoother, the open pores which are the bain of my life are certainly more refined.  The fine lines around my eyes 'another one of my obsessions' are looking less obvious as well.  If my skin tone and texture keeps on improving at this rate, this will definitely be one of my 'must have products'

I am waiting for another couple of Nubo products to be delivered and can't wait to try these and tell you all about them.

I really appreciate your comments and also your messages on twitter, please let me know of any 'must have products' you have.

Wendy xx

3 comments:

  1. I have just used this product for the first time and my skin feels like silk. How long should I wait before I use it again?
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,

    thank you for your comment and I am So pleased you like the Diamond Peel & reveal. I would try once a week and if possible follow it with a nourishing face mask. It really depends on the rest of you skin care regime. Unless you have particularly sensitive skin, once a week should be absolutely fine. Let me know how you get on.

    Thanks Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do! Thanks Wendy
    x

    ReplyDelete