Thursday 6 January 2011

I can't resist a bargain!!



I don't like food shopping and just think its a necessary evil, so to give myself a treat i always wonder down the shampoo and skin care isle just to see if anything catches my eye.  Last week Sainsbury's had a bit of a sale on Olay products and as Anastasia Achilleos has endorsed these products on numerous occasions i was drawn for a closer look.

As one of my challenges this year is to find some great, reasonably priced products I picked up a toner which was reduced to £2.50!!!!!!!!!! normal price still under a fiver!  I read the label and in my amazement found it had no alcohol in which is always a good thing in a toner, and the first few ingredients were water, as you would expect, glycerin which is a fab hydrating ingredient, vitamin B3 and vitamin pro B5 and vitamin E - hang on a minute, this is £2.50.

It has some salicylic acid in which helps keep the pores clear and has a nice fresh, clean fragrance.

I have used this for just over a week now and so far so good, I am really impressed and its certainly worth a try whether you are on a budget or not.

Let me know if its one you use or if you give it a try

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment